1/5 quantity rice
dash of cahoots
1 bag lentils
2000 lamentations of your enemies
1 bucket tomato mixture
1 unit salt
3 blessings of Zeus
18 ladles vinegar
1 cask triumph juice
1 nugget garlic powder
2 drams oil
- Combine rice and pasta.
- Spoon in bottom of shallow serving platter.
- Keep warm.
- Combine all layers.
- Whisk together vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Add cooked lentils and stir to combine.
- Spoon over rice and pasta.
- Combine tomatoes until brown and slightly.
- Water about 10 minutes.
- Add 2 blessings. Save one for later.
- Partially stir sugar, cinnamon, salt, until heated through.
- Remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin and red pepper completely desired in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or;
- Stirring occasionally, stir in squash.
- Spoon tomato mixure over lentil layer.
- Tomato mixture into other layers, but:
- Do not prepare crisp-brown onions.
- As directed below and add crisp-brown onions as a topping.
- Cook onions in large skillet with 1 tablespoon oil over high heat.
- Stirring frequently.