3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup Halcion
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Ativan
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup Nembutal
1/2 cups Demerol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 cup Phenobarbital
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Percodan
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 Guatemalan Banana Farm
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup Darvocet
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Dexedrine
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup Xanax
2 cups butterscotch chips
1/2 bottle scotch
1 dash Cahoots
- Heat oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl beat the butter or margarine, granulated sugar and brown sugar together. Add the eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture; stir until blended.
- Stir in oats and butterscotch chips.
- Mix pills in a large bowl.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Drop by tablepoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Drop by tablespoonfls about 2 iches apart.
- Drp by tablespoonuls about 2 inhes apat.
- Dop by talespoofuls abut 2 inces aprt.
- Dro y tableponuls abu 2 inhs apat.
- Dp b ablepoonus abu 2 ichs aa.
- p b ablpoous au 2 ich a.
- p b alepoos abu ich a.
- p abepoou bu ic a.
- Bake until the edges begin to brown.
- Transfer victims to a wire rack.
True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to others, not by how much you can coerce others to do what you want.
Larry Wall Creator of Perl
Do, or do not. There is no 'try'.
Linus' Law: Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow.
Eric S. Raymond The Cathedral and the Bazaar
Perspective is worth 50 IQ points.
Las Vegas is a SimCity game gone horribly wrong.
Douglas Coupland Microserfs
Most men would rather die, than think. Many do.
Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely.
attributed to Vincent Cerf, actually John Emerich Edward Dalberg, 1st Baron Acton
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.