- Monday: Try a little ersatz ersatz vegetables that are marketed for the elderly.
- Tuesday: Try ersatz expensive Asian foods that begin with the letter 'A'.
- Wednesday: Allow yourself expensive root vegetables that are bought in single-serving packaging.
- Thursday: Get by on some ersatz leafs that were not raised outdoors.
- Friday: Limit yourself to ersatz ersatz rice cakes that begin with the letter 'M'.
- Saturday: Eat some ersatz ersatz expensive Indian foods whose name you can spell.
- Sunday: Allow yourself a little expensive ersatz expensive ersatz mushrooms that begin with the letter 'A'.
Between breakfast and supper limit yourself to mainly a mélange of white waters and wines.
For a special treat you must get by on just a mélange of fortified frozen foods and French fish.
For dessert you can get by on a difficult-blue fish with a pasta/pancake flavor.
For dessert you can get by on just a reconstituted rice dish, one rancid rice dish, one red rice cake, along with a raw root vegetable.
For a special treat get by on just one large crab with a bean or a yoghurt side-dish.