How To Use Lubber Net
- The editing password is:
- You must use an author name on your edits. Self-attribute!
- You can enter any author name you want. Lubber is promiscuous.
- Authors have profile pages -- click on the author name in recent changes.
- To make a new page, call it forth out of the void by linking to a page that doesn't exist.
- You can use basic HTML, or krazy wiki lingo.
- To keep your line breaks, add empty space at the begining of the line.
- You can also designate the entire section as "code" (see the bottom of edit window for how to do this) which will preserve all spaces and line breaks.
- You can also manually add linebreaks by putting two backslashes at the end of each line.
- The upload password is:
- To upload an image from your computer, you "attach" it (click the paperclip icon in the edit window).
You put the file name after the word "attach", like this:
Save the page.
Click on the red attach link to go to upload screen.
Browse for the file
puppy-luvs-dinner.jpg then click Upload.
It works like Magick!?
Maximum image size is 100k. If your image is bigger, ur teh fat.
- You can hotlink images on other sites by putting the URL of the image directly on the page (the link must be "approved")
- Hotlinking is like eating off someone else's plate. Don't take too much, and make sure they aren't looking...